Joemamma EZ-CLONE’s Recipe for Success with Aeroponic Propagation
Are you driven by perfection and results? Do you want the best results possible from your EZ-CLONE Plant Cloning System? If so, watch and learn from the aeroponic propagation master himself what additives are best and how to achieve the greatest and healthiest roots possible. Aeroponic propagation and propagation is a fun and easy way to preserve genetics, replicate crops and save you time and money. For more great information on aeroponic plant cloning and general EZ-CLONE knowledge, be sure to visit EZ-CLONE Get Rooted. Get Growing!
JOEMAMMA EZ-CLONE’S Recipe 4 Success with Aeroponic Propagation-
1) EZ-CLONE Clear Rez (to specified ratio every 5 days)
2) Synthetic Bloom Solution (not a bud booster & no more than 400ppm)
3) pH adjust to 6.0 (5.0 – 6.5 is acceptable)
4) EZ-CLONE Rooting Compound (tip dip only)
5) 80-85 Reservoir Temperature (70-85 is acceptable)
6) Cycle 24/7
*Results may vary.